Muammer Gaddafi dead yesterday. A black Rose of White House was kicked out when he used and expired. International criminal court has issued a warrant for his arrest for crimes against humanity. But International Criminal Court never see thousand of Innocent People that killed by NATO forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think ICC is only label to work for west because they need all Natural Resources in Gulf and South Asia to maintain their power in world.
I found some of these truths about Muammar Gaddafi that i would like to share.
Let us get to the unknown facts about the Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya owend a house. Gaddafi’s father has died while his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment to start up the new family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career. They would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
Great Man-Made River project in Libya… $27 billion.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
please if you like it then share it .. thanks