My journey to start VBC ( Video Boot Camp)

I was struggling many things in my life. In these challenges, my partner was not physically with me but emotionally he was at that time. He wanted to pull of me from those poor circumstances. He suggested me many times to learn how to grow own self and how to build own business but I was not showing much interest in all these. Then build a strategy to keep my persistence routine. He encouraged me to find a job if you are not interested in to develop skills. After that, I found a job. This job was very dedicated and time consuming not doubt I learn many new things but that job was not matched with my qualification. My husband said quit this and you have many other opportunities explore them and polish yourself. This job was just a cue card to make me punctual and my stamina to set a place for long hours. He won that purpose and I at least develop that skill in around one and a half month. He joined me video boot camp. To sum up the whole discussion this journey is only because of my husband he always inspired me by his incredible unseen rays. 

If I talk about video boot camp learning. I go through the basics and general discussion on amazon world. How things happen with rational. Moreover, factors are interlinked. Basic business models. Strategies to start business. How to create wealth. How to take decisions in life. How much courage you have to take these decisions? E-commerce ecosystem and how it operates. Fundamentals of operating business. How to earn money by ethical honest and hard workAll of these concepts not very new for me nor I familiar to whole. Some concepts easy to understand but on the other hand some are tricky one. Only experts can understand those strategies. Beginners under try to memorizing the concepts words and terms, which are frequently used in discussion in sessions. I completed introduction of boot camp ecosystem by investing around two days in twenty hours. Because I was considering it is my job and I made work sheet I mentioned all the videos detail there along starting and completion time and task status. This sheet helped me to keep me on track. Also, my husband created a one note book sheet in which he added different sections and linked with the boot camp video series. I marked when I completed any video and I also made notes of each video in both soft and hard form. I first started to watch a domain named as Art of Entrepreneurship this series was very lengthy but I learn a lot. I can say the background of the concepts theories and strategies was in these videos. Basic cruck was found in these videos. 

One by one with the sequence I started to watched these videos. Some things I understand some of them I was not. My husband also kept eye on me. he takes insights about all these. What I am doing? Is everything being clear? Any ambiguity? He also asked me what I learned we made detail discussion on this. I try to give best answer but I think he has more knowledge than me and he knows all these things at advance level. So, the deficiency and the gap of knowledge never be close. But defiantly I learn a lot from him. He is also my source of inspiration as well as source of learning these skills and art of life he knows better than me. 

I would like to discuss the detail discussion about my learning on Art of Entrepreneurship is that: I learn about the business models. There are two types of business models on which we can work to become rich. First model is FBM it is a merchant model.  In which products are fulfilment by amazon. Seller do everything by own self. Whereas second model is FBA in this fulfilment by amazon sellers do not take headache of pic pack and shipment. They just deliver products into amazon store and next responsibility takes by amazon. He is responsible to deal with customers. 

Next thing I learned how to run business. Either existing business is better or to create new one. Both has pros and cons. Follow the best strategies and take lead. 

The mature persons who have capital they must invest on weak or dead listings which are no reviews sales decline. They must buy it and renovate and then flap by creating the gap between the purchase price and profit margin. Through they can earn handsome profit. But the thing to keep in mind is best strategy and best team must provide this opportunity. 

Many other things I learned for example chikk theory, zzz ( zanzarrzammeen), good business and bad business, choti boti moti boti, ghanta theory and many more terms I became familiar to all these in this boot camp. 

After completion of this domain today, I start to getting knowledge about the VA (Virtual Assistant). This domain is also remarkably interesting as well as very crucial. I go through the basic ethics about the virtual assistant. After that they go through about the overall seller dashboard. This is interesting. My interest also builds in it because of my personal interest. I hope I will adopt these skills and enable to become a good virtual assistant. For instance, I have other interest related to my educational background software and tools. In this video boot camp, they are also offering that domain. I will learn those skills also. 

To sum up the whole this opportunity is particularly important not only for me but also for every individual who want to get freedom of money and want to do own business. I will suggest they must be joining this camp it will helpful for them. They will learn a lot form this platform.  

We will start our business soon and make sure our products are more economical and perfect for consumption.  

 

No comments: